"Certified Green Capable Home Builder"
All Pine Grove homes are standard Energy Star compliant as an added standard
feature of our noted quality and value. Benefits include improved climate control efficiency as well as lower costs associated with heating and cooling your home.
In addition, Pine Grove Homes is a Certified Green Capable homebuilder.
Also, Click Here to Learn More About Pine
Grove's Energy Star Leadership Award!
ENERGY STAR SPECS:
- R-38 Cellulose Ceiling Insulation
- R-19 Fiberglass Insulation in Exterior Walls (Green Guard Certified)
- R-19 Insulation in Perimeter of Floor System
- R-30 Insulation in Interior of Floor System (R-19 + R-11 Combination)
- Double Center Seal Along Matewall of Multi-Section Homes
- Double-Sealed Heat Duct Seams
- Connections Receive Extra Sealant
- 80% or Better Efficiency Rating for Heating Systems
- Heavy Weather Stripping Between Roof Trusses & Walls
OTHER NOTABLE "GREEN FRIENDLY" SPECS:
- Energy Star Rated Appliances
- Engineered, Pre-Cut Trusses
- Finger-Jointed Wall Studs
- LVL Beams for Stronger, More Efficient Lumber Usage
- Low-Flow Toilets
- Vanguard PEX Water Lines
- Insulated Exterior Doors
- Low-VOC Paint
- Eaveguard on All Roofs for Ice Protection
- Double-Glazed Vinyl Thermopane Windows with Low "E" Glass
- No-VOC Particle Board
- OSB Roof Sheathing
- Tyvek Air/Vapor Barrier Wrap (Opt.)
- OSB Wall Sheathing (Opt.)
- Wind Zone II Available
- Vinyl Siding